HYDROXINATOR FEATURESThis is an easy-to-use fully-automated system, features include:
- Reverse polarity cell: This helps you to keep cleaning and maintenance to a minimum
- Reverse Polarity electrode system: This helps to protect the cells plates and prolong the life of the Hydroxinator
- Ability to schedule operational times and set output levels
- One touch boost and low modes functionality: Allowing you to adjust output depending on daily requirements
- Automatic Mineral Level Monitor: This detects when mineral levels are low by alerting you to make changes
- Variable Sanitizer Output
- In built pump protection
- On board troubleshooting
- Digital controls
- For in-ground and above ground pools (used with large deflector wheel)
- All surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floors and partial walls.
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Ideal for sand and silt.
- Not suitable for large debris like twigs, gum nuts, eucalyptus leaves.
Zodiac G2 features:
Proven reliable performance
- The Zodiac G2, previously known as Baracuda G2, is a simple but reliable performer suitable for most pools. This cleaner continues to be one of our biggest sellers well over 10 years since it was first released. Its disc structure provides optimal adhesion whilst its pliable inserts scrub the pools surfaces. The free-swivelling inner cassette system increases random coverage of your swimming pool.
Low maintenance, DIY
- The G2 like all Zodiac suction cleaners is very easy to set up and operate. The G2 features the original Baracuda diaphragm, the cleaners only moving part, and the only component likely to need regular maintenance. The diaphragm is housed in a quick 'twist-and-release' cassette for easy self-maintenance.
Super quite, neighbour-friendly operation
- You don't have to put up with the clack-clack-clack racket from traditional hammer style suction cleaners! The added benefit of the Duralife Diaphragm is that it also provides whisper quiet operation that won't disturb your neighbours.
- Zodiac G2 comes with a wheel deflector making it suitable for above ground pools.
Z300 HEAT PUMP
The Zodiac Z300 pool heater range is suitable for most domestic pools and feature models that have the ability to cool as well as heat your pool. It is Zodiac's latest range of pool heaters and it includes lots of user friendly features. The Zodiac Z300 is the best heating product for pools up to 70,000litres, in all climates across Australia, and has the potential to provide "all year round swimming" when used with a thermal blanket.
Products available in the Z300 Range:
- Z300 MD5: Suitable for pools up to 50,000L*(heat/cool function)
- Z300 M7: Suitable for pools up to 60,000L* (does not come with heat/cool)
- Z300 MD8: Suitable for pools up to 70,000L* (heat/cool function)
*based on a warm humid climate with a thermal cover. Please seek expert advice to ensure you size the pool heat pump correctly for your requirements.
FLOPRO E3 PUMP
The FloPro e3 is engineered to be a simple to operate variable speed pool pump with the built-in intelligence of an economical motor saving you money on electricity. Built specifically for Australian conditions you can be ensured of a reliable and durable pool pump for your pool.
Zodiac FloPro e3 Features & Benefits:
- Ability to adjust the speed settings of the pool pump to ensure the optimum solution for any pool application.
- Utilizing less power than the average pool pump, the Zodiac FloPro e3 is both energy efficient and environmentally conservative.
- The compact and rigid design allows for easy installation and operation leaving you more time to enjoy your pool.
- The reputable and durable 3-speed motor will ensure years of hassle-free pool maintenance in even the harshest of conditions.
- Backed by a 3 year warranty (2 years on the mechanical seal)
- You can be assured of many hassle-free years of use.
Suitable for domestic swimming pools up to 80,000 Litres.
Models Available: VS 1.0HP